They have an ‘overwhelming’ campaign planned for November, and depending upon the group you fall into, the message you receive will be carefully crafted to maximize manipulation.
- The U.S. government is planning to launch an “overwhelming” COVID-19 vaccine campaign in November
- It’s still unclear exactly when a vaccine will be available, but it could be as early as October, or as late as January 2021. According to a White House administration official, the advertising campaign will be tailored to specific subsets of the population, depending on the people the vaccine is likely to benefit the most
- Yale University is studying the effectiveness of various messages about vaccinating against COVID-19 to ensure maximum vaccine uptake
- The primary outcome measure is willingness to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Secondary outcome measures include the participants’ confidence in the vaccine, their willingness to persuade others to get vaccinated, their fear of those who have not been vaccinated and the level of social judgment of those who choose not to vaccinate
- Evidence that technocracy is gaining ground and is in the final stages of implementation are all around. Technocracy is an economic system, not a political one, which hinges on the skillful implementation of social engineering
By the looks of it, we are about to face one of the most aggressive vaccine campaigns ever created. According to Reuters,1Reuters July 30, 2020 the U.S. government is planning to launch an “overwhelming” COVID-19 vaccine campaign come November, provided the U.S. Food and Drug Administration gives one or more vaccine candidates the green light.
Keep reading with a private membership…
Subscribe to keep reading this article and access all article archives. See membership options.
Already a paid subscriber? Sign in.