Worse, it’s being enabled by a regulatory structure that’s not designed to protect us but, rather, the pharmaceutical industry.
- “Science for Hire,” produced by Gary Null, is a film that tackles some of the most critical scientific issues threatening the health and well-being of the U.S. public
- Long-standing systemic corruption in medical organizations and medical schools, federal regulatory agencies and academic journals has led to a world where pseudoscience and misinformation rules
- Elected officials and the media are captured by the highest bidder, and those who dare speak out against the establishment are attacked, their careers often destroyed in the process
- The film covers a wide range of topics — from corruption at Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) — an arm of the National Institutes of Health — to the opioid epidemic
- Set aside two hours to watch the film in its entirety for an eye-opening look at the dark side of the scientific, pharmaceutical and military industrial complexes
In 2003, Gary Null, Ph.D., was a coauthor of the bombshell “Death by Medicine” article1Death by Medicine 2003 (PDF) which described how the conventional American medical system had become the No. 1 leading cause of death and injury in the U.S., claiming the lives of nearly 783,936 people annually. Now, Null is the executive producer of “Science for Hire,” a film that tackles some of the most critical scientific issues threatening the health and well-being of the U.S. public.2Rumble, Science for Hire October 11, 2022
Keep reading with a private membership…
Subscribe to keep reading this article and access all article archives. See membership options.
Already a paid subscriber? Sign in.