They told you it was 95% effective, the spike protein remains localized, and the worst one yet: The shots have saved 20 million lives.
- In “Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion,” a documentary by Oracle Films, COVID-19 shot injuries and deaths are highlighted, along with the systemic failings that allowed them to happen
- Government, Big Tech companies and the media only added to the scandal by suppressing free speech and open debate about the safety and effectiveness of the shots
- In November 2020, Pfizer claimed their COVID-19 shot was 95% effective against COVID-19, but this was highly misleading; the absolute risk was a mere 0.84%
- The U.K.’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) had a “nudge” unit, also known as SPI-B, that researched and analyzed options for increasing adherence to COVID-19 lockdown measures
- If open debate and the right to exercise voluntary, informed consent to getting the COVID shots had been allowed, it would have potentially resulted in fewer injuries but, instead, the population was subjected to psychological manipulation in an attempt to perpetuate the false assumption that the COVID shots are “safe and effective”
- The film includes several tragic stories of lives lost or forever changed by these supposedly “safe” shots; their stories have also been largely suppressed and denied by governments and media
The global public has been assured COVID-19 jabs are safe and effective — but as deaths and disabilities mount, it’s time for a second opinion. In Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion, a documentary by Oracle Films, COVID-19 shot injuries and deaths are highlighted, along with the systemic failings that allowed them to happen.
Keep reading with a private membership…
Subscribe to keep reading this article and access all article archives. See membership options.
Already a paid subscriber? Sign in.