Health Starts in Your Mouth – Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola
In this interview, Dr. Dominik Nischwitz, author of “It’s All in Your Mouth: Biological Dentistry and the Surprising Impact of Oral Health on Whole Body Wellness,” discusses his “all-in-one” holistic treatment program, and why addressing your oral health can have far-reaching whole body benefits.
• Your teeth are organs that are connected to your nervous system via the trigeminal nerve, one of the 12 cranial nerves
• In his book, “It’s All in Your Mouth: Biological Dentistry and the Surprising Impact of Oral Health on Whole Body Wellness,” biological dentist Dr. Dominik Nischwitz presents a holistic treatment program for whole-body health and well-being
• Nischwitz has developed a Bone Healing Protocol that includes micronutrients such as vitamins D, C and K2, magnesium and B vitamins. Your vitamin D3 level should ideally be above 60 ng/mL for proper bone formation
• His holistic treatment plan includes removing or addressing oral interferences such as metal fillings, root canals and cavitations
• Cavities and resulting problems can be avoided altogether by following an optimized lifestyle program where you’re getting ideal levels of sun exposure and nutrition, and avoid toxins and certain dietary culprits such as gluten and dairy