Originating in Wuhan City, China, it’s rapidly spreading across the world and it certainly didn’t originate from infected bat soup. Here’s what you’re not being told.
Coronavirus – Interview with Dr. Francis A. Boyle
- Francis Boyle, who for decades has advocated against the development and use of bioweapons, suspects COVID-19 is a weaponized pathogen that escaped from Wuhan City’s Biosafety Level 4 facility, which was specifically set up to research coronaviruses and SARS
- According to Boyle, the COVID-19 virus is a chimera. It includes SARS, an already weaponized coronavirus, along with HIV genetic material and possibly flu virus. It also has gain of function properties that allow it to spread a greater distance than normal
- At the beginning of the pandemic, the incubation period for COVID-19 infection was still unknown, but estimates ranged from 14 days to 30 days
- Prior to the pandemic, the U.S. government had spent $100 billion on biological warfare programs since September 11, 2001, up until October 2015
- Curiously, even while there had been only a limited number of reported cases of COVID-19 infection in the U.S., the U.S. military had designated several detention sites around the country to quarantine Americans, should the situation take a turn for the worse
As you know, a novel coronavirus (initially labeled 2019-nCOV before being renamed COVID-19 by the World Health Organization1CDC.gov, COVID-19 FAQ) originating in Wuhan City, Hubei Province in China, was rapidly spreading across the world early in 2020.
Keep reading with a private membership…
Subscribe to keep reading this article and access all article archives. See membership options.
Already a paid subscriber? Sign in.